Tuesday, July 31, 2007

CAN YOU RAED TIHS ??

cdnuol't blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The
phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy,

it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm.

Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt! if
you can raed tihs psas it on !!

I know what you are thinking ..
... Yeah Yeah Yeah ...
... received this mail about a year back ...
... probably before you lavnish ...
... what is so out of box about it ???


Well ... I am not so sure if its applicable to ALL languages , i mean lets take Hindi i tried writing a few words in this way ... like 'pranam' or 'matlab' etc ... i was unable to read the same after jumbling up the order of letters ...

I tried googling it ... and came across this article .. that helped me understand theory better ...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

BY the way
even f@#k makes sense
thats a more concrete example to the theory
HA HA HA